Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

people on the officals are so rude!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

people on the officals are so rude!!!

Post by MadameChung on Tue May 03, 2011 6:28 pm

I made a post about my first-ever baloncy. And someone commented very rudely on it.

"Isn't that difficult to build a patio, anyone can do it. I can't believe that you wasted space for that."

MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Re: people on the officals are so rude!!!

Post by brunettesimgirl on Tue May 03, 2011 10:17 pm

The whole site is nothing but one big bitch fest lately. Look at that one thread titled "OMG!!!". Nothing but fighting. No wonder so many users left.

Also, I'm sorry they were rude to you. Don't let them get to you. You did a nice job on the balcony and house. Especially when it was your first balcony. Smile
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:26 pm

brunettesimgirl wrote:The whole site is nothing but one big bitch fest lately. Look at that one thread titled "OMG!!!". Nothing but fighting. No wonder so many users left.
Since I joined here a week ago, I haven't posted on that site. I've checked GD once or twice a day, then today I thought I'd get on there and post, since it's been dead here. Then I find that thread and now I'm even more glad (I didn't know it was possible) we have this. XD

I think the reason they were rude is because most people that post their buildings are amazing at it. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but it looks like you could use a few suggestions (I don't mean it rude, I'm no great builder myself). Some people just can't be nice about it. I know I have acted that way towards you in the past, but now I try to give constructive criticism, or if I can't think of anything helpful, I won't post at all. This reminds me, I never apologized to you for being rude in the past, so I'd like to take this moment to say so. I'm sorry. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl on Tue May 03, 2011 10:33 pm

JEL52895 wrote:
brunettesimgirl wrote:The whole site is nothing but one big bitch fest lately. Look at that one thread titled "OMG!!!". Nothing but fighting. No wonder so many users left.
Since I joined here a week ago, I haven't posted on that site. I've checked GD once or twice a day, then today I thought I'd get on there and post, since it's been dead here. Then I find that thread and now I'm even more glad (I didn't know it was possible) we have this. XD

I think the reason they were rude is because most people that post their buildings are amazing at it. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but it looks like you could use a few suggestions (I don't mean it rude, I'm no great builder myself). Some people just can't be nice about it. I know I have acted that way towards you in the past, but now I try to give constructive criticism, or if I can't think of anything helpful, I won't post at all. This reminds me, I never apologized to you for being rude in the past, so I'd like to take this moment to say so. I'm sorry. =)

I've posted a few times since finding this site, but every second that I'm over there my brain is screaming "get out of here!!!!" Laughing

My suggestion to Madam, if you wanted to try it, is try building inside out. Put your furniture down first for each room then put the walls up around the furniture. It'll take some of the guess work out of how much space you need or don't need (unless you like all that space). sunny
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:37 pm

brunettesimgirl wrote:
JEL52895 wrote:

I've posted a few times since finding this site, but every second that I'm over there my brain is screaming "get out of here!!!!" Laughing
XD Is it just me or did GD just suddenly go dead in the past few weeks? It's so quiet, except for the trolls. It's sad, I think when I first came on is when the forums slowly started going downhill. Apparently that's when people say "everyone good left". Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl on Tue May 03, 2011 10:47 pm

No, you're right! It went dead except for the trolls. There was one day that I kept refreshing it only to see the same threads on the 1st page without anyone posting in them. It was then that I found Simians which was mentioned on The Mares Nest, I went there, started talking to Addictedtosims90 in the chatbox who told me about this place.
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:52 pm

That just like all those Generations bashers, suggest that they post their complaints about bugs and glitches in the right place and you get attacked. That site is full of trolls. I say good riddance to those forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie on Tue May 03, 2011 10:57 pm

but i like the forums, i hope they get better.........
bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party September 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen Forum Queen September 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

brunettesimgirl wrote:No, you're right! It went dead except for the trolls. There was one day that I kept refreshing it only to see the same threads on the 1st page without anyone posting in them. It was then that I found Simians which was mentioned on The Mares Nest, I went there, started talking to Addictedtosims90 in the chatbox who told me about this place.
XD It's funny, because I told her about this, and someone else told me about this. It's a long chain of people telling people. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 pm

JEL52895 wrote:This reminds me, I never apologized to you for being rude in the past, so I'd like to take this moment to say so. I'm sorry. =)

I accept your apology. Oh and about that female walk thing? how about we just agree to disagree on our views on it?
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl on Tue May 03, 2011 11:11 pm

JEL52895 wrote:
brunettesimgirl wrote:No, you're right! It went dead except for the trolls. There was one day that I kept refreshing it only to see the same threads on the 1st page without anyone posting in them. It was then that I found Simians which was mentioned on The Mares Nest, I went there, started talking to Addictedtosims90 in the chatbox who told me about this place.
XD It's funny, because I told her about this, and someone else told me about this. It's a long chain of people telling people. XD

gotta love that word of mouth! Laughing
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae on Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 am

I'm sorry they were rude to you Anne (it is Anne, isn't it? Or ML?) Youre balcony looks very nice Smile

I still kinda prefer the other forums over here, simply because everyone on here seems to be from US or AUS/NZ, have different time zones and mean that there's hardly anyone online when I am No

There may be arguments on the official but there are some nice people too, and for me the threads move a lot faster because there are others on there when I am. But the GD is especially crazy right now >.<

I feel kinda ignored on here though :[ People reply to me on the EA forums even if it is just for argument's sake!
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Wed May 04, 2011 11:52 am

@Caturae Its Anne. I'm always am alone from 11ish am-about 1am.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by fillupx333 on Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Caturae wrote:
I feel kinda ignored on here though :[ People reply to me on the EA forums even if it is just for argument's sake!

Hey Caturae! How's it going? Cool

fillupx333
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae on Wed May 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Heart Eyes -faints-

Laughing heheh, yeah stuffs goin' fine, boring same old same old, sorta tired etc!. How's everything going for you?
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatter on Wed May 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Caturae wrote: Heart Eyes -faints-
Starstruck? Squee Sweat

Administrator
Administrator

http://thesims3.com/mypage/MissChatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae on Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

No lol someone spoke to me.

faint

Laughing
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Someone was again VERY rude and didn't offer any criticism on how to build for future reference. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/370350.page rude guy/gal is on page 3.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole on Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm

The thing is, you're gonna find rude people everywhere... especially on the internet because they're anonymous. I've had my share with idiots on that forum over there. Some of them are just incredibly immature, and I'm so tempted to just tell them to F right off, but I don't want to be banned Laughing
Nicole
Technophobe
Technophobe

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl on Thu May 05, 2011 1:04 am

That was so easy to turn it around on him....

brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by fillupx333 on Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 am

Laughing heheh, yeah stuffs goin' fine, boring same old same old, sorta tired etc!. How's everything going for you?

Yeah, about the same. I see we're both still rocking the same haircut. Awesome x 2.

brunettesimgirl, that was amazing.

fillupx333
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl on Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

fillupx333 wrote:

Yeah, about the same. I see we're both still rocking the same haircut. Awesome x 2.

brunettesimgirl, that was amazing.

Thank you. Smile
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae on Thu May 05, 2011 11:33 am

Lol brunettesimsgirl that was awesome Very Happy

@fillupx333 yeah lol! I should change my simself's hair, it's not much like that at all anymore. But then neither is any other EA or cc hair. Owell. Wink We can be hair twins a while longer!
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl on Thu May 05, 2011 11:34 am

Very Happy If you're going to play with fire, be prepared to be burned!

brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KierstenRaeAnne on Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm sorry that people can be rude. But people are like that everywhere. Especially when anonymity is involved.

I rarely post on the GD threads there. People and topics seem to be vacant anymore.
KierstenRaeAnne
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum