Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

people on the officals are so rude!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: people on the officals are so rude!!!

Post by addictedtosims90 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Unfortunately, the forums aren't working for me right now. It keeps saying "ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND". Sad

So I can't really see what they wrote to you, other than what brunette posted, which by the way you handled that wonderfully, brunette. Very Happy Bet he wishes that he had have just kept his little rude comments to himself.

I don't doubt that they are rude to you though, OP.
It seems like people are more rude to others than some. I know you have sort of a bad reputation for creating threads about arranged marriages and things like that, and people found it to be controversial. Some don't want admit it but they really do hold grudges against people. And then even if someone isn't holding any grudges against you for your past, they will see others being rude to you and they feel the need to just jump right in! Its happened to me plenty of times. Once one person starts it, there will be several who will follow. I guess people get a kick out of ganging up on others over the internet, as sad as that may sound.

I've posted lots of pics of my homes on there and have never gotten any mean comments, thankfully. I think that you did a great job on your first balcony. The balcony and the house were both very large and had lots of space which is why I suggested that you maybe add more objects to fill up the space or either just make the whole house a bit smaller. To me, I just like my houses on the small side, I like having throwing some "clutter" objects in, like putting a toothbrush holder on the bathroom sink or putting a pile of clothes on the laundry room floor. I don't like my houses too crowded but I like for them to have a warm and cozy feeling. So I made a few suggestions to you about it but I would never be rude and say something like that one poster. Saying it's the worst house he has ever seen is a bit of a stretch because Ive seen some horrible houses on the exchange. Chances are, he didn't really even mean it, he just wanted to say something nasty.

With as many arguments as Ive been in on that forum, if theres one thing I have learned, its to just not let it bother you as hard as it may be sometimes. There are some people who you see on there and you just KNOW before they even post anything, you know what type of post they will make. Some are known as the complainers who love complaining about every little thing, some love jumping on trolls and flaming them for a hours and hours instead of just ignoring the thread and reporting them, then there are some who will just be flat out nasty and mean for any given reason. There are some people that you just know what they are up to, and you just have to ignore them because its pointless to try to argue. You will never win. Like I said, once you have one person on your case about something, there will usually be more and more people who will come in and before you know it, youll have a whole gang of people all over you. Then the only thing you can do is just leave the thread and let them argue with each other. Turn it around on them and make them look like the idiots.

It may be unfortunate but if it gets to the point where you can't stand being there, you should just stick to this website instead. Its seem to be that a lot of people have left TS3 forum and I cant say I blame them.
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 am

addictedtosims90 wrote:

It seems like people are more rude to others than some. I know you have sort of a bad reputation for creating threads about arranged marriages and things like that, and people found it to be controversial. Some don't want admit it but they really do hold grudges against people. And then even if someone isn't holding any grudges against you for your past, they will see others being rude to you and they feel the need to just jump right in! Its happened to me plenty of times. Once one person starts it, there will be several who will follow. I guess people get a kick out of ganging up on others over the internet, as sad as that may sound.

I think that you did a great job on your first balcony. The balcony and the house were both very large and had lots of space which is why I suggested that you maybe add more objects to fill up the space or either just make the whole house a bit smaller. To me, I just like my houses on the small side, I like having throwing some "clutter" objects in, like putting a toothbrush holder on the bathroom sink or putting a pile of clothes on the laundry room floor. I don't like my houses too crowded but I like for them to have a warm and cozy feeling. So I made a few suggestions to you about it but I would never be rude and say something like that one poster. Saying it's the worst house he has ever seen is a bit of a stretch because Ive seen some horrible houses on the exchange. Chances are, he didn't really even mean it, he just wanted to say something nasty.

About the contrivsal topics. You kind of understand about bad reps in the past.

Last edited by MadameChung on Sun May 08, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 on Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 am

MadameChung wrote:
addictedtosims90 wrote:

I think that you did a great job on your first balcony. The balcony and the house were both very large and had lots of space which is why I suggested that you maybe add more objects to fill up the space or either just make the whole house a bit smaller. To me, I just like my houses on the small side, I like having throwing some "clutter" objects in, like putting a toothbrush holder on the bathroom sink or putting a pile of clothes on the laundry room floor. I don't like my houses too crowded but I like for them to have a warm and cozy feeling. So I made a few suggestions to you about it but I would never be rude and say something like that one poster. Saying it's the worst house he has ever seen is a bit of a stretch because Ive seen some horrible houses on the exchange. Chances are, he didn't really even mean it, he just wanted to say something nasty.

About the contrivsal topics. You kind of understand about bad reps in the past.

Yes.... You are correct.
The fact is, most have forgotten about any of my past threads and have seen that I started going in a different direction with my newer threads and posts. Or at least the MATURE people have forgotten about it already. The ones who are not so mature still like holding onto the past for some reason. They won't admit it but they do. Take crazycatlady for example who just lately said that Im always bringing drama into threads and always hijacking threads just because I made a comment to LittleV saying that she is always complaining about something, which was true at the time because she was complaining about the OP's thread title, saying she needed to change it because it wasn't readable, and it just kind of annoyed me because she didn't even give any advice to the OP or help her with her problem, she only came in to complain about the title. I admitted though that I kind of went off on her and wrote her a big long rant, which probably wasn't necessary but it was because I still had some resentment toward her. Not to long ago, littlev,zolt65, and saide7 were totally immature and started attacking me in this one thread, and later LittleV apologized. I told her I forgave her and that we were cool, but I guess I still had some anger toward her and if you saw how she treated me, you'd see why. I still admitted it was wrong to let anger from the past come out into that post because if theres anything I hate is when people hold grudges against people.

So anyway even after I told LittleV that I was sorry for sending her a big long rant and for letting my past anger toward her come into the thread, crazycatlady feels the need to come in and say im ALWAYS starting drama. When in reality, the whole reason I had any anger toward littlev was because SHE was the one that started drama with me, along with others. But she wasn't there in THAT thread. she didn't say anything when people were treating me horribly and being immature, she only says something when I do something wrong. There is no other explanation for it other than the fact that she has something against me, and I can only assume it has something to do with the past. Rolling Eyes
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 am

Yeah I know LittleV caused drama in some of my controversial threads.

but the troll on the post you can't get into:

"Probably one of the worst houses I've ever seen made by some one. Truly the most awful creation ever. "
is what the guy said originally about house 2 (which pics can be found on this forum)

he later said:
"I think the OP was a hoax anyways. I think they're quite aware they built a monstrosity, then tried to milk the community for any good pity remarks. "

JEl attacked me once but I have forgiven her.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 on Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 am

That guy sounds like a real butthole!! Pity remarks? Wow.

You know Ive been building houses for a while now on TS3 and it has taken me a while to get good at it. I still consider others to be way better builders than me but for the most part, people tell me my houses are nice. When I first started building though, my style was similar to yours.

Apparently, the butt wad thinks that people just start out making exquisite and lavishly designed houses from day one! I have seen him before but I dont think Ive ever noticed him being so rude. I guess maybe since everyone else is being rude, he has decided to join in with them. Apparently, bullying people on that forum is the thing that makes people "popular". Its so sad and pathetic.
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sun May 08, 2011 12:53 am

addictedtosims90 wrote:That guy sounds like a real butthole!! Pity remarks? Wow.

You know Ive been building houses for a while now on TS3 and it has taken me a while to get good at it. I still consider others to be way better builders than me but for the most part, people tell me my houses are nice. When I first started building though, my style was similar to yours.

Apparently, the butt wad thinks that people just start out making exquisite and lavishly designed houses from day one! I have seen him before but I dont think Ive ever noticed him being so rude. I guess maybe since everyone else is being rude, he has decided to join in with them. Apparently, bullying people on that forum is the thing that makes people "popular". Its so sad and pathetic.

I'm quite popular because of my CC-free sims Disney Princess and Scooby-doo sims. (Both CC free)
But if you want to see house number two here's a link to it on THIS forum: http://simstopia.forum-motion.com/t112-new-house
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 on Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 am

Was that the one that the guy said was the most awful house he'd ever seen??

And also I thought your disney sims were nice but I think there were even some people who made some rude comments about them also, if Im not mistaken.
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sun May 08, 2011 11:42 am

addictedtosims90 wrote:Was that the one that the guy said was the most awful house he'd ever seen??

And also I thought your disney sims were nice but I think there were even some people who made some rude comments about them also, if Im not mistaken.

the house I linked to in the last post is the one that guy thought "most awful house ever". I patched it up with Jel at the moment.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 pm

my response to the Koby's comment.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:17 pm

update. I just got another rude comment on yesterday's house:

and to top it off someone else said as their only piece of criticism to tear down the house.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Anne while i do agree that they are being mean(like i said on the thread) they do have a point about you never taking our advice about fixing the houses(like colors and furniture, windows ect.) And you do have to accept that some people will not like your houses and will criticize them but that is the risk you have to take when you post something on the forum.

bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party September 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen Forum Queen September 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:25 pm

I know that but they could be a bit more sentive instead of just saying "I have no taste"
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 pm

sorry for bumping this. But I felt it was safer than making a new thread.

there been 2 newbies on the offical and they made some mistakes.

one person is from Greece and isn't used to speaking English normally. Well He ask for an Easter set like we got Chirstmas, Valentine, Chinese New year's sets but people jumped down his throat about his use of "petition"

this is the name of the thread:
PETITION FOR FREE EASTER THEME PACK

The OP's explation is "My dictionary had the word petition as something like a poll not an official one which is about having people telling their opinion about a suggestion"

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/528603.page

the other person well she doesn't seem to know the Internet Safety 101 about the number 1 rule of it: Don't give out personal information online.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/529417.page

people just jump on them. I mean how rude.
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum